Twenty-Twelve is history.
The Mayans have disappeared…
Twinkies have disappeared…
The Federal Government has solved all of our economic woes…
Oh. Wait. Maybe not.
At least I don’t have to answer for the government.
Let’s see how I did on my goals…
1. Drop the PMI on the mortgage. Goal #1 – Check.
2. Sell the boat… SOLD!!!! Goal #2 – Check.
3. Remodel the master bathroom for the wife… Goal #3 – Check.
4. See Italy. Goal #4 – Check.
Still haven’t blogged about it though.
5. Put ONE of my million dollar ideas into action. Goal #5 – Well…
Well… Well… Well… Got it started, but I allowed it to fizzle.
Which is good – it gives me something to do in 2013.
6. Learn to be moved with compassion… Goal #6 – Check???
You can read a little about this by clicking here.
This is more of an intangible goal.
I’m not real sure how to simply check this off.
Next year I’ve got an idea of a bit more concrete way to accomplish this.
7. Read the Bible through in chronological order. Goal #7 – Check.
Finished is yesterday, actually.
Time to use today to decide which plan to use for 2013.
8. Make sure AFT Sunday School hits that top branch… Goal #8 – Check???
How do you measure it?
So, out of 8 goals – 5 are undoubtedly accomplished, 1 stalled, and 2 are difficult to measure…
All in all… I’ll take it.
2013 – maybe I’ll have 2,013 items on my list… That would be something!