100 days left.
Let’s see where I’m at –
1. Drop the PMI on the mortgage. Goal #1 – Check.
2. Sell the boat… SOLD!!!! Goal #2 – Check.
3. Remodel the master bathroom for the wife… Goal #3 – Check.
4. See Italy. Goal #4 – Check.
I’ll definitely have to make time to blog about the trip!
What an opportunity!
5. Put ONE of my million dollar ideas into action. Goal #5 – Well…
This has completely stalled… I’ll have to schedule at least a short period of time each week to work on it.
As mentioned in Q1 update – it’s not really one of my million dollar ideas, but something even better really!
6. Learn to be moved with compassion… Goal #6 – In Progress.
You can read a little about this by clicking here.
Again, this won’t ever be simply checked off.
Someday’s it is very difficult to allow compassion to have its way.
7. Read the Bible through in chronological order. Goal #7 – In Progress.
Day 265 – 72.3% of the way through. Only 100 days left. I can’t help but believe it does me good – regardless of how many times I read this book there is always another lesson learned, another verse that jumps out at me, another act of God’s love revealed.
8. Make sure AFT Sunday School hits that top branch… Goal #8 – In Progress.
We’re going to keep jumping!
We have such an awesome team of people, doing great things to further God’s work in Oklahoma City.
So, out of 8 goals – 4 are 100% complete, 1 is stalled (but I’ll kick it in gear), and the other 3 are actively in progress… Gotta Keep On Truckin’!